- A clinically proven and easy to use machine which provides electro-stimulation to improve tissue recovery throughout the body.
- It is used by leading trainers, physiotherapists and individuals in Australia and around the world.
- a gentle treatment where adhesive pads or suction pads are applied whilst the patient relaxes for the 20 minute treatment duration.
What does it do?
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage post lymphedema.
- Reduces swelling
- Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (‘DOMS’ = muscle pain after exercise) hence improving the sports performance.
- Stimulates blood flow to bring nutrients to nourish tissue and remove harmful waste products as part of the rehabilitation process for acute injuries and post surgery.