Cliff Richardson Nelson
- Senior Physiotherapist & Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Certified Western Acupuncture & Dry Needling Practitioner
- Master of Sports and Exercise Science
- APAM and Member of ESSA
Cliff has been working as a physiotherapist for over 7 years and as an exercise physiologist for over 10 years . He has a strong interest in sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Cliff enjoys utilising an active rehabilitative approach with elements of clinical pilates, strength & conditioning and manual therapy including dry needling. He believes in the robustness and resiliency of the human body and as such is a strong advocate for movement re-education and strength training.
Cliff is a father to a beautiful little girl and is a local to the Moreton Bay Region.
Cliff’s clinical interests include:
- Hip & Groin Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Strength & Conditioning
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- Geriatrics Rehabilitation